Monday, November 24, 2008

Another short week

Well, Browns are terrible, but the Buckeyes beat Michigan! 42-7 victory is great!

This upcoming week is a short week because of Thanksgiving, but it is going to busy. Issue 7 to write, which will probably be about Virtual Reality, I think. Plus, write a paper for another class, plan out issue 8, take a quiz AND take care of my teaching responsibilities. Fun, Fun, Fun.

I found an interesting topic that I back tracked a bit about free speech. On Justin.tv a guy committed suicide. Such a sad story that this sort of thing happened, but the website is not liable for negligence and no way to go after the people who watched. This is a whole new set of issues with technology online.

The class activity this past week with groups trying to hire the best candidate for the Tech position was great. Probably, the most entertaining topic I have had in an online discussion class. Future activities can be modified from everyone having their own role, to using their real life background. Many other options as well. I really enjoyed this and would look forward to doing more of this type of activity.

No comments: