Monday, December 8, 2008

The last hurrah!

Actually, just the last Issue. Browns=Epic Fail.

So I did Issue 7, than on to Issue 8. Issue 8 was fun because we had to take current issue and design a scenario for it. I choose to look at the gap between Physical Fitness and Technology. My undergrad in in Physical Education, and I have always been an active person. Now that I am doing more with computers, I find myself at a crossroads of not being active yet still learning. How do I combine the two? That was the issue that I looked at. I really liked the way my paper turned out because I found some outstanding resources that actually look at this problem. All of the health problems that can occur, and some remedies that technology provides. Good stuff.

So, this will probably be the last blog for this class. I must say, I have actually had a positive experience in this class because of the way it ran. I loved being able to research scenarios on my own. I learned so much more that way, and figuring out problems the best I could made me learn even more. Plus, the great thing about this class, is I felt less pressure to achieve a grade, and more opportunities to learn how to handle situations. Much more relaxed, much more beneficial. I look forward to other classes that are run in this way.

Matt Dockery

No comments: